SearchPath® Global reported 122% Revenue Growth for the SearchPath® Global Network in 2021 over 2020. This, along with other growth factors, makes it apparent why they are at the top of their industry. Consider this, the number of SearchPath® Global offices grew 32%, while existing SearchPath® Global Network Offices active in the business for all of 2020 and 2021 had revenue increase of 80%.
CLEVELAND (PRWEB) February 02, 2022 — Despite troubled areas of the economy, Staffing continues to be a driving force in the recovery. In fact, US staffing revenue will grow by 16% this year to a record total of $157.4 billion, according to the “US Staffing Industry Forecast: September 2021.” This is up from 12% growth estimated in the April forecast.
Meanwhile, SearchPath® Global reported 122% Revenue Growth for the SearchPath® Global Network in 2021 over 2020. This, along with other growth factors, makes it apparent why they are at the top of their industry.
Consider this, the number of SearchPath® Global offices grew 32%, while existing SearchPath® Global Network Offices active in the business for all of 2020 and 2021 had a revenue increase of 80%.
The team at SearchPath® Global is very pleased with their above industry growth all the way around. The reason existing offices grew 80% is due to their best-in-class training and development as well as their Accelerator Group and One-On-One Coaching programs. They will continue to bring world-class talent to their Franchise organization, like Terry McNabb and Mark Gillispie – who are well-known, long-term industry success coaches.
SearchPath® Global is most sought after for:
- Executive Search: Top quality talent is not out looking for a job on the internet, they are working for someone else. At SearchPath® they take the best of today’s technology and marry it to the old school recruiting practices of actually talking to candidates who have the skills needed.
- Interim Executive Placement: There are times when filling a short-term gap is needed, which is where Interim Executive Placement can help. A small firm needed a controller, but after discussing their needs with a SearchPath® Consultant what they really needed FIRST was a short-term CFO to establish policies and procedures. The SearchPath® Team got them the right talent for the short-term project and then later found them the controller.
- Executive RPO: Some of their clients are Private Equity firms who have an ongoing need to find executive level talent for their portfolio companies. SearchPath® Global also has clients who are expanding their businesses where they need leadership around the global. SearchPath’s Search Consultants create solutions that are geared to long term relationships.
- Contract or Project Placement: Launching a new market or product can take key people out of their core duties, or it could require finding a subject matter expert who knows the market. Integrating a new technology platform can require experts who do not need to be part of the permanent team.
- Business Process Outsourcing: Maybe it is time to look outside for a partner to take on the company’s talent acquisition needs.Business Intelligence: There are times when a company does not need to hire a person, but instead needs to get targeted insights into a marketplace, or the performance analytics of their employees. As Industry Experts, SearchPath® Consultants are in tune with current issues and trends in their markets which enables them to help their clients achieve all talent goals.
For More Information email us at Info@searchpath.com